- Do you live in the Worthing area?
- Are you aged between 11 and 25?
- Or, does your group work with 11 to 25 year olds?
- Have you got a great idea but don’t know where to get the money?
This year Worthing Youth Councillors and Worthing Borough Councillors have been working hard to bring the young people of Worthing a brand new funding opportunity!
There is £20,000 to give away to projects which are by and for young people in the borough.
The projects will eventually be voted on by young people who will ultimately make the decision of who get the funding. So start thinking and get applying!
You could apply to The Money Tree!
You can be an individual or part of a community group within the Worthing area. There are two different pots that you can apply to the small pot is for projects up to £500 and the large pot for projects between £500 and £2,500.
All project ideas must be focussed on one of these:
- Stay Safe
- Be Healthy
- Enjoy and Achieve
- Achieve Economic Wellbeing
- Make a Positive Contribution
Most importantly all projects must promote a positive image of young people.